Re: [Gimp-user] Combining Images

Nice video rich404. I think I misunderstood when I said save it as a png. I was thinking he was cutting out
the logo and saving it alone which might explain a white background after cutting it out if saving as a jpg.

It should save fine as a jpg since he is putting the logo on a solid background. (my bad)
I think your video explains everything great!

I for one appreciate the time you take to help everyone with usage issues. I learn new tips all the time from
following this list.  Keep up the great work!