[Gimp-user] Combining Images

Look, it is not difficult. Not rocket science. If the white background
is still there then you either forgot to add an alpha channel or
applied one to the wrong layer.

Little video, two-and-a-half minutes, going through the whole process
using your images.

https://youtu.be/92jin1W9WNU

rich: www.gimp-forum.net

Listen here, I did NOT come to this place to badgered by belligerent
know-it-alls. I came to learn. I'm not good at graphics that's why I am here. If
you don't have any CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, then don't bother replying at all.
You have been warned, the next time you insult me, Im taking the matter to the
moderators or the admins.

Have a good day,

Abaddon

--