Re: [Gimp-user] Combining Images

Make sure to save it as a png file.

Here is my own work file when I made an InuYasha logo for fanart.tv.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qsk4kwfcc8zusw4/Inuyasha%20-%20Logo1HD.xcf?dl=0
I used the path tool to cut it out exactly and built it from there.

You can check out some of the tutorial videos from the site if you want.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoq4TZLr-IWmQbw71ZQFxiQ

You can download tons of logos there if you need them. Here are some of mine I made in gimp.
https://fanart.tv/members/akovia/tv-images/hdtvlogo/