Re: [Gimp-user] Tutorials

You can can just send me the html + assets directly if you’d like (please
remember to license everything cc-by-sa at least).

We generally write in markdown, but I can translate the files for you
quickly if you’d like. If you’re curious there files are in our repo:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/Infrastructure/gimp-web

Pat
On Sun, Jul 1, 2018 at 10:57 AM John Brewer via gimp-user-list <