[Gimp-user] Gimp cage transform very slow

Hello

I'm tryng to use Gimp 2.10 on a I7700K CPU and is extremly slow.
Image is JPEG, 6016x4016 and I made a cage of about 40 points.
Each cage transform lasts about a minute.
When I looked in the task manager, I can see gimp is not using large amounts of processing power, just 8% of the CPU.
Memory used is 8Gb but there are 16 available.
Why is cage working so slow, why isn't Gimp using more resources if needed?

Thank you.
Victo S.