Re: [Gimp-user] Exporting image

On Tue, Jan 23, 2018 at 08:03:40AM +0100, Michael Schumacher wrote:

   > This is likely a global shortcut, either of your desktop
   > environment or some additional utility.

Thanks for that tip :-) It was happening due to ibus. Disabled that and
it is not pooping up now.

If it matters, that window was coming up even on the desktop; since
C-S-e was only being used in gimp (by me), I wrongly assumed it to be
from gimp key shortcuts.

Regards,

--
Sridhar M. A.

"Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips
 over, pinning you underneath.  At night, the ice weasels come."
                -- Matt Groening