[Gimp-user] Exporting image

I am using gimp 2.8.20 on my debian testing.

In the earlier versions, to export an image, Ctrl+Shift+E was the key
combination used. Even now, the menu lists the same combination. But,
pressing that brings up ana emoji window. I have to press just Ctrl+E to
export the image.

Is this change as intended? If so, should not the menu reflect the same?
This makes people working on muscle memory to retrain ourselves :-(

Regards,

--
Sridhar M. A.

You're all clear now, kid.  Now blow this thing so we can all go home.
                -- Han Solo