[Gimp-user] Error message when running GIMP

I've noticed lately a string of error messages everytime I start GIMP.

Here's just 2 of them...my .xsession-errors log has about 30 of them.

(gimp:24972): LibGimpBase-WARNING **: gimp: gimp_wire_read(): error
GIMP-Error: Plug-in "script-fu"
(/usr/lib/gimp/2.0/plug-ins/script-fu)
attempted to register the menu item "<Image>/File/Create/FX-Foundry/Logos" for procedure "script-fu-blood-logo". The menu label given in gimp_install_procedure() already contained a path.  To make this work, pass just the menu's label to gimp_install_procedure().

GIMP-Error: Plug-in "script-fu"
(/usr/lib/gimp/2.0/plug-ins/script-fu)
attempted to register the menu item "<Image>/File/Create/FX-Foundry/Logos/" for procedure "script-fu-fiery-steel". The menu label given in gimp_install_procedure() already contained a path.  To make this work, pass just the menu's label to gimp_install_procedure().

It seems the errors don't affect anything. Everything still works in GIMP