[Gimp-user] won't print direct from gimp

Hello,
When I push command P,  the gimp printer page shows up; and in preview
you can see the image; but when I push print the paper comes out
blank.

When I export to the desktop (MAC-  Sierra)   It prints fine from the
"Preview Application".

I would like to print direct from Gimp.

Thank you,
Terry

Maybe some OSX user will come to your aid.  Often the solution is **not** Gimp -
use some other application for printing. Something like xnviewmp for example.

A longshot, great if you can get it working and your printer is supported is
gutenprint.

https://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/9055/gutenprint

screenshot shows it in linux.

Attachments: