Re: [Gimp-user] GIMP app won't open on my Mac

Hi James,

please see
http://www.shlomifish.org/philosophy/computers/netiquette/email/reply-to-list.html

On Sat, 6 Jan 2018 14:27:33 +0000 (UTC) James Paterson <jimjamtwo yahoo com>
wrote:

Thanks for the response, but these suggestions are too advanced for me. I
don't even understand them.

I see. See
"UNIX is not user-unfriendly, it merely expects users to be computer-
friendly.".

Do you need to be on a Mac that has an Intel
processor? Mine does not. I think something like that happened to me
once before. Best,James.

Do you mean that your Mac uses the older PowerPC processors? That may be a
problem.