[Gimp-user] How many people use g'mic?

Would like to hear opinions about g'mic.

I feel that GMIC completes GIMP. Actually, it was a  user on these forums who
very kindly took time to make a video addressing my last question, who
recommended GMIC to me. I really love the spirit of their project and find the
tools to be invaluable to anything I'm doing. I would also recommend the
"download all data" option from within the filter if you really love camera
presets. It's pretty amazing. I can't really stress how cool GMIC is.

I came to the forum today because I use Linux Mint and cannot seem to get GMIC
working with 2.10, so I'm stuck on  2.8. That's how much I love the GMIC. :)

--
bolete2 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)