Re: [Gimp-user] I like it but I will have to go back

On Tue, 11 Dec 2018 12:25:32 +0100, rich404 wrote:

You can force the Gimp installer to use the 32 bit files it contains. Use the
/32 switch

To be precise, you have to uninstall GIMP first, then run the installer
with the /32 parameter - the parameter is ignored if GIMP is already
installed (and you only have to do this once - it'll be remembered for
future installs; this is also only intended to be used as a workaround -
32-bit version receives much less testing and is mainly there to support
the scanner plugin).

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< http://eternallybored.org/ >