[Gimp-user] Selecting an image

Hello:

New to Gimp.

I am able to select only one image at a time.

When I was using Lightroom, all the images of different photos appear
across the bottom of the screen in a scroll effect, sort of like a
preview.

Is there a way to preview my photos before I edit one?

Thanks

Gord

Hi Gord,

In terms of editing logic and image management, GIMP is similar to Photoshop. If
you are looking for a free alternative for Lightroom, I recommend to try
darktable or RawTherapee. In addition to numerous editing options, both programs
have sophisticated image management.

--
s7habo (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)