[Gimp-user] Font disappeared

I have been using the Libre Franklin Black font in gimp on my MacBook Pro (El
Capitain) for years. Yesterday, for no known reason, it is no longer available
in Gimp. I have tried to remove all Libre Franklin fonts from the system and
added them again. Other types of Libre Franklin font family are available in
Gimp but not black. And the Black font are still available in all other
programs. I have also tried to add it to Gimp using settings->Maps. It doesn't
help. I was using Gimp 2.8.22 and tried to download and run 2.10.4 to see if
that changed anything for the better but it did not help.

This makes me crazy since I'm stressed over som pictures I need to complete for
an event and must use that specific font.

Any tips? Are there any log files in gimp that will reveal why the font is not
loaded?

--
totte22 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)