[Gimp-user] GIMP 2.10 Color Problems

1. Using GIMP 2.10.4

I have need to duplicate objects in GIMP, changing only the colors in
each duplication.

I have not been able to do this since installing 2.10.

The colors cannot be selected and when I paint the object the color is
something completely different from what I selected.

It actually prevents me from using GIMP and I am now about to revert
back to GIMP 2.8.

Any suggestions?

Thank you

Hi,

Can you please show a few examples? It's hard to understand what you do exactly.
As far as I know, color selection in GIMP 2.10 has not been changed.

--
s7habo (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)