[Gimp-user] Color difference after PDF imported into GIMP

Hello All,

I had a wired thing that when I imported the PDF picture into GIMP,
the color is different. See the attached picture. You can find the
colorwash becomes darker. I didn't adjust anything. Do you know how to
deal with it?

Thanks.

Hi,
Probably the PDF has been made ready for printing in the CMYK color space. Since
GIMP works in the RGB color space, color differences may occur during
conversion.

--
s7habo (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)