Re: [Gimp-user] [conspire] PNG troubles

On 08/03/2018 09:30 AM, Ruben Safir wrote:
On Wed, Aug 01, 2018 at 06:09:27PM -0700, Steve M Bibayoff wrote:
Hello,

Moved back to the original list (was forked to the gimp-user list).

On Wed, Aug 1, 2018 at 5:00 PM, Ruben Safir <ruben mrbrklyn com> wrote:

Maybe you can right click on the PNG file and try to open it with the
gimp and see if it renders on GNU/Linux.

It opens fine for me with Gimp 2.8.16.

not with 2.10.14

:(

Steve

the problem seems to be in png - and the fix seems to be a change or
patch in the code base