[Gimp-user] Stuck in Brightness/Contrast Loop, etc.

I knew that I was just being dense, but still had hoped that I wasn't quite that
dense!! I thank you. Given your kindness, may I ask one more question? I've
attached an image. If I want to extract just the book from this image and move
it to a different background (often black with other images on it), what are the
steps? I can make it work sometimes, but I'm pretty sure I'm doing it
incorrectly as it takes forever and only works sometimes. If I could buy you a
beer to thank you, I would!! C

If you look in the tool options, you will see that the tool is still
active.

Solution - choose a different tool.

rich: www.gimp-forum.net

Attachments: