[Gimp-user] Stuck in Brightness/Contrast Loop, etc.

I know I'm just being dense, but when I use something like brightness contrast,
make the adjustment I like, and then click ok, the brightness/contrast dialog
box disappears, and then reappears the moment I click on the image again.
Nothing I do seems to get rid of it. I can even click on other images and it
will appear there. In doing this, I am locked out of both saving the b/c change
as well as making any other changes. I'd be really grateful for some help.
Thanks so much.

--
atticus (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)