[Gimp-user] Stuck in Brightness/Contrast Loop, etc.

I know I'm just being dense, but when I use something like brightness
contrast, make the adjustment I like, and then click ok, the
brightness/contrast dialog box disappears, and then reappears the
moment I click on the image again. Nothing I do seems to get rid of
it. I can even click on other images and it will appear there. In
doing this, I am locked out of both saving the b/c change as well as
making any other changes. I'd be really grateful for some help. Thanks
so much.

If you look in the tool options, you will see that the tool is still active.

Solution - choose a different tool.

rich: www.gimp-forum.net

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/883/original/active.jpg