[Gimp-user] Gimp 2.10 ./configure fail

Did you also adjust the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable to make
sure that they are found at the location where you installed them?

Hey, thanks for the reply. I actually just managed to solve it about 30 minutes
before you posted. If I get the chance later, I'll test out your suggestion
anyway for future reference.

For other Arch users, the AUR has a decent gimp community:

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/?O=0&SeB=nd&K=gimp

Includes developmental versions, latest gits, and most major plugins like
Resynthesizer and GMIC.

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Arch_User_Repository#Installing_packages

--
Beinsezii (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)