[Gimp-user] Gimp 2.10 ./configure fail

*Fixed newlines*

I just installed Arch on a second drive after getting frustrated with Windows
for unrelated reasons, so I'm still pretty new to Linux and package
management/building and whatnot, thus I may have just missed something, but...

I've installed GEGL 3.30, libmypaint 1.3.0, and mypaint-brushes 1.0 from their
respective gits provided by GIMP's "INSTALL" file. Process for each was "git
clone url", "./configure && make", "sudo make install" However, GIMP's
./configure still reports-

"""

Error: GIMP configuration failed.

- Error: missing dependency gegl-0.3 >= 0.3.30

- Error: missing dependency libmypaint >= 1.3.0

- Error: missing dependency mypaint-brushes-1.0

"""

-despite this. I can even use "gegl" inside bash no problem, so it shouldn't be
an issue with my PATH.

Apologies if this is a dumb question.

--
Beinsezii (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)