Re: [Gimp-user] What is this and how do i get rid of it

On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 5:25 PM, olladitan wrote:
You got the sample point in the first place by ctrl-click and drag in
from the ruler, much the same as adding a guide.

To get rid of it, do the same in reverse. Ctrl-click over the point
(it changes from blue to red) then drag off to the ruler.

rich: www.gimp-forum.net

thanks for the help.

Unfortunately I could not get rid of it. I just turned off "Show Sample Points"

You can move/remove sample points only with the Color Picker tool.

Alex