[Gimp-user] selection(text) to path issue

every time I try to use the selection to path function; whenever I go to hide
the path afterwords it still shows a feint red outline and wont go away, but if
I use the selection to path just using say, a circle and hide that path, it
hides it just fine. The issue comes specifically when I try to make a path from
text after setting the text onto an already existing path (the circle) and after
filling the text and rotating it I am left with a feint red outline. Why is
there still an outline after I try to hide the text path?

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/864/original/why.png

--
knoxik (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)