Re: [Gimp-user] Contact Sheet

On 2018-04-08 06:00 AM, Steve Kinney wrote:
It's been over a decade since I had occasion to use it, but the
Irfanview photo management tool for Microsoft systems could make contact
sheets with a variety of options for size, captions based on file names,
etc.  Also does some simple editing tasks, generates HTML thumbnail
galleries complete with HTML code, and probably more tricks since then.

Another option is to use montage from ImageMagick.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.

http://www.ve3syb.ca/                | "Nerds make the shiny things that
https://www.patreon.html/KevinCozens | distract the mouth-breathers, and
                                     | that's why we're powerful"
Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172           |
#include <disclaimer/favourite>      |             --Chris Hardwick