Re: [Gimp-user] Contact Sheet

On 2018-04-06 05:31 PM, JIM HARASYN wrote:
Adobe Photoshop had an option for taking you group of photos and making a contact sheet with them. Does GIMP
have that capability? How?

I wrote a contact sheet program in Script-Fu a long time ago. It used to be part of the development releases but was not shipped with GIMP. Some people didn't like how it worked. Its probably not even in the development version any more as about half the scripts were removed from the source tree. If you are interested I'm sure I still have a copy on my hard drive somewhere that I can send you.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.

http://www.ve3syb.ca/                | "Nerds make the shiny things that
https://www.patreon.html/KevinCozens | distract the mouth-breathers, and
                                     | that's why we're powerful"
Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172           |
#include <disclaimer/favourite>      |             --Chris Hardwick