[Gimp-user] Contact Sheet

contactsheet.py is another GIMP script (put it in your plug-ins folder).

It isn't as feature rich as indexprint but it doesn't require the installation
of Glade.

http://registry.gimp.org/node/120

It will appear in "Filters/Batch/Contact Sheet".

You can specify the page size, number of rows, images per row etc.

The text colour and the background colour are set by the foreground and
background colours respectively in the tool box.

One word of warning - it doesn't ask before overwriting existing contact print
files (its not my script so don;t blame me!)

Hello,

Adobe Photoshop had an option for taking you group of photos and
making a contact sheet with them. Does GIMP have that capability? How?

thanks much

jph

--
programmer_ceds (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)