Re: [Gimp-user] Crash after Rotate

You should submit this to the developer list or file a bug report.

There was a recent bugrepot like this for the Mac. It was fixed by Ell in
the master branch.

On Mon, Sep 25, 2017 at 10:21 AM, Wiel Aerts <wiel aerts xs4all nl> wrote:

Hello All,

I'm using GIMP 2.9.7, an unstable development release
commit 6dfe04e9283f8435979758ac7a1519481bc73694.

I'm not shure this is the right place to tell about a new problem (at
least for me the last couple of weeks).

I load some picture (jpeg, tiff doesn't matter), from the toolbox choose
"rotate", rotate some degrees (corrective).
If rotation is complete start "Curves". Then GIMP immediately crashes.

The last sentence from stderr/stdout was:

gimp_color_transform_new: using babl for 'linear TRC variant generated by
GIMP' -> 'GIMP built-in sRGB'
using gegl copy
gimp: fatal error: Segmentation fault
gimp (pid:5664): [E]xit, [H]alt, show [S]tack trace or [P]roceed:

When I immediately after rotate the file save (xcf file), that after
opening apply "Curves" it also crashes.

Hope I could help (you developers are doing great job).

Greetings,
Wiel