[Gimp-user] Script for perspective to square

Fantastic.

The unwanted selection was indeed causing the error.

This is going to save me hours of painful perspective adjustments !

I think the **active selection**  is to blame. Keep the paths to 4
nodes / 3 sides Draw by hand, not selection to path.

If you need to use a selection to define the second path, you can use
Image -> Guides -> New Guides from selection, kill selection and use
the guides as a reference.

Looking at your images, it looks to me that:

You have a frame placed on the ground. Photograph taken

In Gimp you want: the frame adjusted and scaled to a smaller 'square'.

A made-up image of about the same size as the example. The end result
is not pretty.

Screenshot 1 shows the paths and the ob_align.py dialogue.

Screenshot 2 shows the result.

rich: www.gimp-forum.net

--
Maripop (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)