[Gimp-user] Script for perspective to square

Dear all,

I am completely new to scripts in Gimp.
I am looking for a script to automatize the following process :
         1. Manually draw a path (4 corners of a distoreted square)
         2. Apply perspective to get the square of fixed width
         3. Crop and export.

• I found this, which is similar but not exactly what I want :
http://gimpscripts.com/2015/04/perspective-and-rotation-from-path/
(and or some reason I can't get it to show in my menus..)

• this post seems interesting but it's bugged  :
gimpforums.com/thread-automate-the-correction-of-perspective-and-size

• apparently somethin existed at some point, but the link is broken :
http://www.gimptalk.com/index.php?/topic/3902-script-fu-perspective-transform-to-rectangle/

Someone knows if such a script exists ?

Thanks.

This plug-in ob_align.py might do what you require.

There is a download, and some information here:

http://gimpchat.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=12653&hilit=align+paths#p171524

A 'made up' example

You need two paths: screenshots https://i.imgur.com/RFVdDmI.jpg

Apply the plugin: https://i.imgur.com/mIniAvA.jpg