[Gimp-user] c++ "runtime to terminate it in an unusual way"

Your Gimp profile that is created when first running Gimp,
C:\Users\your-name\.gimp-2.8

To be absolutely certain of a clean install, delete the first and
rename the profile to say, C:\Users\your-name\.gimp-2.8-bak

That worked, thank you so much for the help.

Sorry this reply took so long, I have 5-6 other projects that I'm working on....
1 or 2 Pi, 48 port switch, getting a new CPU in main PC, and that does not
include the worm farm, or the fight with the VA.

May your god go with you,
W.A.C.Co.

--
imWACCo (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)