[Gimp-user] script-fu-register -- SF-IMAGE -- what do the parameters mean?

Ken,

Thanks for your response. As you suggest, I've played with different values for
the 2nd parameter with no change in the behavior. I suspect that for the
SF-IMAGE parameter type, the 2nd parameter is meaningless, even though it is
required.

BTW -- I thought I had posted a reply last week after initially reading your
response. Sorry to be late in acknowledging your help!

Regards,

Tim

--
TimHelck (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)