[Gimp-user] gimp-2.9.6-x64 startup errors

czerw,

Consider unzipping the plugins to their own directory outside the GIMP
install and point to it afterwards (so you can just remove the
folder/path
from prefs if needed to revert. We have a tutorial on how to do this
on the
website:

https://www.gimp.org/tutorials/Asset_Folders/

I did that Pat, did not work.

What did work was getting 'GIMP 2.9.6 64-bit Standard Edition portable' from
partha.com. I played a bit with tools and gmic, and all is fine, no errors.
So... thanks Partha, and thank all you guys for help :)

--
czerw (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)