Re: [Gimp-user] 2.8.22 is wacky

On Sun, May 28, 2017 at 5:19 PM, Nate Owens <nateowens44 gmail com> wrote:
Which OS? Mac, Win, Umb.... ????

I tried again and again.
[...]

I think what is being said is that maybe you are seeing a new feature and not
understanding it.

Have you posted screen shots of the behavior? Maybe temporarily on flikr?

--
Joel Rees

One of these days I'll get someone to pay me
to design a language that combines the best of Forth and C.
Then I'll be able to leap wide instruction sets with a single #ifdef,
run faster than a speeding infinite loop with a #define,
and stop all integer size bugs with a bare cast.

More of my delusions:
http://reiisi.blogspot.com/2017/05/do-not-pay-modern-danegeld-ransomware.html
http://reiisi.blogspot.jp/p/novels-i-am-writing.html