Re: [Gimp-user] 2.8.22 is wacky

Which OS? Mac, Win, Umb.... ????

I tried again and again. I do image editing, illustration for over 40
years, some photo editing, but I used Photoshop and Corel painter and often
ZBrush and Rhino for 3D work (a lot of that for perspective setup, like the
interior of a full dining room with all the furniture - allowed different
viewpoints for that and vehicles, etc.) I kept a full arsenal of tools
after I went all digital in mid 90's.

+ http://www.nateowens.com/illustration2.html
+ https://www.flickr.com/photos/nateowens/albums
+ https://www.facebook.com/NateOwens.art