Re: [Gimp-user] 2.8.22 is wacky

This thread is about the statement that there was no such function in Gimp,
and the request that I provide a link to the mention of this in the Gimp
manual, which I provided.

My problem regarding the difference between 2.8 and 2.6  was referenced in
the original message regarding the inability to select the move tool in 2.8
(which resulted in selection of the path tool instead of the move tool) I
think that I adequately stated that that inability, present in 2.8
functions as it should in 2.6

Seems that perhaps those coding Gimp are probably not the ones who coded
the earlier versions, or apparently are unaware for some reason of the
functions or the content of the manual.

I can only tell how it works for me - I select the tools the same way in
both versions, with the results as described
For those reasons, I am using 2.6 as the version that functions for me

Not sure I can explain it any better than this

*Nate Owens*
www.nateowens.com
nateowens44 gmail com