[Gimp-user] Toggle Visibility of two layers

Pleased that the script is useful.

.scm files are human readable using a text editor so it's easy to look at the
script. Let me know if you make any improvements.
This is perfect. I really can't thank you enough - you've saved me an
incredible amount of time.
Is there a way I can look at the script you wrote? Is it written in
python? I have some minor programming experience with C++ would like
to make some headway towards being able to do stuff like this myself.

Thanks again,
SegDaltonico

--
programmer_ceds (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)