[Gimp-user] Toggle Visibility of two layers

This is perfect. I really can't thank you enough - you've saved me an incredible
amount of time.
Is there a way I can look at the script you wrote? Is it written in python? I
have some minor programming experience with C++ would like to make some headway
towards being able to do stuff like this myself.

Thanks again,
SegDaltonico

Try the attached script - put it in your personal scripts folder -
search the internet for where this folder is depending on the
operating system you use.

I have only tested the script quickly so if you find any problems let
me know.

The script should appear in the Layer menu as Toggle Top Layers
Visibility

I was going to make it toggle the visibility of the specified number
of top layers based on the visibility of the top layer but have made
it more flexible by inverting their visible flags on a layer by layer
basis. Set the visibility of the layers to one of the desired set-ups
to start with then use the script.

If you aren't using any other scripts then pressing Ctrl F (at least
on Windows) will repeat the script and toggle the states of the
layers.

You can also select the layer that will be active when the top layer
is visible and the layer that will be active when it is invisible

Hope this helps

--
SegDaltonico (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)