Re: [Gimp-user] [Gimp-gui] GIMP ---> Pixi: suggested name change

On 05/08/2017 01:14 PM, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
On Mon, May 8, 2017 at 8:12 PM, Steve Kinney  wrote:

I don't care what you say about Wilbur as long as you spell his name right.

This is were I have to hesitantly point out that he is Wilber, not Wilbur :)

ROTFLMAO!  What has been posted can not be un-posted.  Damn the
disconnect between my brain and fingers!

:o)