Re: [Gimp-user] GIMP Linux GTK issue

On Fri, May 5, 2017 at 5:03 PM, BeholdenCypress <forums gimpusers com> wrote:
I am using GIMP 2.8.20 on Linux. I have installed several different themes.
However, when I switch to said themes, parts of the UI are still this white
color and some elements of the program just plain break

Anybody either know a fix or a workaround to this?

I know GIMP uses GTK+2.0, I am running GTK+3.0 and GTK+2.0. I do not know why
this is still happening even with GTK+2.0 installed

Can you get a screenshot of the dialog Edit --> Preferences --> Theme?

carol