[Gimp-user] Tablet Help

Hi! I'm using a new tablet for the first time and I can't figure out what's
going wrong. It works fine initially, but pressure doesn't work. As soon as I
put the input device option to screen it goes haywire. The cursor is trapped at
the top of the screen, the right click menu starts spamming and it just
generally stops working. It goes back once I put it back to disabled. I use an
UGEE tablet if that helps. Thanks for any help guys

--
amyice (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)