Re: [Gimp-user] color management -- basic question

Thanks again, Partha! As a recent convert to LCH, Elle's version looks pretty amazing. I'm a little nervous to mess with my gimp install, as a non-sysadmin expert, but if Elle has the time to respond maybe she can let me know if there'd be value in trying her version. (I get the impression from her page on the subject that 2.9.5 has all the same color management stuff in it that her version does.)

It's not at all crucial to my workflow that the rendering intent be obeyed, I was just curious what was going on, because I thought I understood it and the results seemed to imply that I didn't. I wasn't sure if this was a flaw in my thinking or gimp.

-c