[Gimp-user] HUION 1060Pro+ cannot draw on gimp 2.8.20

same issue for me, cannot get it to draw on the sheet. Clicking menus and icons
works though...
But once I touch the canvas the pointer stays in its position and I cannot draw
a thing...

Hi all,

I need help. My pen tablet (HUION 1060Pro+) cannot draw on gimp
2.8.20, it
can click once but cannot drag. My OS is windows 10.

I'm try to:
- reinstall the pentablet's driver and configure the input device
again in
gimp.
But still can't draw, then i try to:
- uninstall gimp 2.8.20 and delete anything related gimp folder in
disk
c/user/... then installing gimp 2.8.20 again. but it still not work
too.
It work before on gimp 2.8.18.

Thanks

--