[Gimp-user] Script Help - Basic Macro

It took longer than I expected, different sample scripts take different
approaches, and it's hard to week out what is and isn't important, but I finally
got it worked out.

It's a really limited-purpose script, But I was just looking for a way to speed
up the file tab preparation after getting the titles typed up.

Anyway, here's the hot mess of code, for the critique and amusement of the forum
members.

(script-fu-register
  "script-fu-file-tab"                          ;func name
  "File Tab"                                    ;menu label
  "Makes a layer into a 'double image flipped'\
    format for file tab labels."                ;Description
  "Andrew Dreasler"                             ;Author
  "copyright 2017, Andrew Dreasler"             ;copyright notice
  "February 7, 2017"                            ;date created
  "RGB RGBA GRAY GRAYA INDEXED INDEXEDA"        ;image type that the script works on
  SF-IMAGE              "img"   0               ;Current Image
)
(define (script-fu-file-tab img)
(gimp-image-insert-layer img (car (gimp-layer-copy (car
(gimp-image-get-active-layer img)) 0)) 0 -1)
(gimp-item-transform-rotate-simple (car (gimp-image-get-active-layer img)) 1 0
601 401)
  (gimp-image-merge-down img (car (gimp-image-get-active-layer img)) 0)
)
(script-fu-menu-register "script-fu-file-tab" "<Image>/Layer/Create/Filing")

--
adreasler (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)