[Gimp-user] Changing color scheme across all layers in a gif

Hmmm. Several layers... then only the colormap method would work. Now,
"cold" and "warm" have no meaning in Gimp. What has a meaning is "this
R,G,B triplet becomes this R,G,B one".

If you post a frame of your GIF, we could better understand what you
want to do.

Sure thing I obviously have near no experience with GIMP and I truly do
appreciate your efforts to help me.  I'm not sure what exactly you mean  by
"frame" but I included a screen shot and the GIF itself hope that helps.

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/451/original/arrow.PNG
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/452/original/arrow_r_r_on.gif

--