Re: [Gimp-user] Changing the text on this image

On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 01:14:05PM +0200, Dave_London wrote:
Hi,
I am new to Gimp2 and have an image on my website that I want to change.

I only have the final jpg file that I have attached.

On this image, it says the word "Webinar" to change that, I guess I would need
need to replicate the color and go over the word to effectively "rub it out" and
then make the text and place it.

Which tools should I use ?

In my humble opinion you can try the clone tool and than polish it with the smear tool
or just wipe out the entire surface of the button with suitable gradient...

Example attached... ;-)

--

Marco Ciampa

 GNU/Linux User #78271