[Gimp-user] Windows 10 Gimp 2.9.6 Resynthesizer V1.0

Anybody get Resynthesizer V1.0 working with Gimp 2.9.6 under Windows 10?

I installed the 10 files as per instructions in the plug-ins directory.  When I
run Gimp I get a couple of error messages.  1) Resynthesizer.exe - system error.
The code execution cannot proceed because intl.dll was not found.  Reinstalling
the program may fix this problem.  2) Resynthesizer-gui.exe - Application error.
The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000076).  Click ok to close
the application.

Is this because intl.dll is not distributed with 2.9.6?  Can I find this file
somewhere in 2.8.22 can just copy it into 2.9.6 to get Resynthesizer to work?

--
OldSchool (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)