[Gimp-user] Gimp 2.9.6 opening RAW with Rawtherapee

I'm running Windows 10 with Gimp 2.9.6 and Rawtherapee 5.2.  I don't know what
I'm doing wrong, but I can't get Gimp to open a RAW file with Rawtherapee.  The
release notes and ducumentation says it is now possibe but I'm stumped.  I tried
edit, preferences, image import but it doesn't show the Rawtherapee plug in nor
does it allow me to change the raw place holder which just displays the error
message.  I've been able to configure Rawtherapee to launch Gimp but I'd rather
start with Gimp and launch rawtherapee.  Any suggestions?

--
OldSchool (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)