[Gimp-user] XP-PEN star 03 configuration

I am having trouble configuring the working area for the tablet. I have gone
into preferences and changed the tablet settings to 'screen' but the tablet
seems to be offsetting this because the cursor is not where the brush is on the
canvas. When I move my pen to the top left or right of the tablet the cursor on
the screen does not reach the corners of my laptop. I have to put the tablet
into window mode in the preferences but this means I can't select the tool bars
within gimp, only paint on the canvas. Any help to correct this offset would be
appreciated! Thankyou.

--
Atag (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)