[Gimp-user] Help with enhancing a profile picture

I morphed a face image with another one, to get a unique face, because
I didn't want my actual face to be the profile picture on the social
website page.

But it doesn't look as clear as other pictures on the site.

Would anyone like to see if they can improve it for me?

Considering your other posts were about using very small text, does this involve
a tiny image?

What are the dimensions in pixels of the 'morphed' face area? If that was small
and resized to fit into your 'profile' image, maybe that is the problem.

Same applies to your 'profile image' if it started off small and the resized up
considerably , it will be fuzzy.

--
rich2005 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)